Thursday, February 11, 2010

Jackass Of All Trades

The last semesters have taught me that it is impossible, even for an older student with a good work-ethic and the proper attitude, to be enthusiastic and hard-working in every class and program. Frankly, the whole world of web design, Css, and Dreamweaver leaves me not only baffled but utterly disinterested. Web-design is algebra... I hated algebra. It's all rules, formulas, and not a damn one of them makes sense. We're talking RANDOM! Memorization, chaos, misery. Frankly, web-design is everything I hated (all along) about computers wrapped up in one big shit-stinky package.

I want to know enough about Dreamweaver to put it on my resume, get a job, and then like learning Karate, I hope I never have to use it.

On a personal note, I think juggling 3 jobs and taking classes (and looking into a 4th job) has probably worn me out more than I would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment